Daraz is the leading end-to-end e-commerce solution for South Asia (excluding India). Their business covers four key areas – e-commerce, logistics, payment infrastructure and financial services. With a customer base of more than 500 million, they employ over 10,000 people to empower the local communities in South Asia.
Vacancy: Not specified
Vacancy Type: HR Executive (HungryNaki)
- Assist in recruitment related activities from posting jobs in different portals to onboarding new employees.
- Coordinate the Rider acquisition activities and take initiative to solve any sort of problems related to rider hiring.
- Arrange employee engagement programs and execute employer branding in different channels.
- Dealing with the Regional cross-functional teams regarding talent acquisition, talent management and employee engagement.
- Solving HR related issues of current employees while maintaining & recommending proper HR policies, rules & regulations.
- Maintaining HR records and creating different HR reports for internal and regional purposes.
Employment Status: Full-time, Entry Level
Working Hours: Not specified
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from any reputed university, preferable in Human Resource Management
- Minimum 02 years experience in relevant field
- Expertise in managing different stakeholders for getting the job done
Age Requirement: N/A
Gender: Both Male & Female
- Must be prominent in using Microsoft Office
- Should have proper communication and analytical skills
- Ability to focus on given goals and be more result-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong execution skills
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation and Other Benefits: Information unavailable
Application Deadline: 25 January 2022
Apply through LinkedIn here - https://cutt.ly/iIOVPHr
For further information about Daraz, visit here - https://cutt.ly/WIOV8TD