alamgir ranch -->

Manikganj gas cylinder explosion burns couple

| Updated: November 15, 2017 12:41:51

Manikganj gas cylinder explosion burns couple

A couple has been shifted to Dhaka Medical College and Hospital (DMCH) with severe burn wounds sustained in a cooking gas cylinder blast at their house in Gangadhar Patti area of Manikganj on early Wednesday. 

The incident occurred as the gas cylinder at the kitchen went off when Sabina Yesmin, wife of Hamidur Rahman, tried to ignite the gas burner and caught fire around 4.30 am.

Medical Officer of Sadar Hospital, Lutfar Rahman said the victims, Sabina with 70 percent burns and Hamidur with 40 percent burns were rushed to District Sadar Hospital primarily and later shifted to DMCH burn unit, according to a local news agency.

Share if you like