alamgir ranch -->

Gopalganj housewife dies from electrocution

| Updated: November 09, 2017 20:54:37

Picture used for representational purpose Picture used for representational purpose

A housewife died after being electrocuted at her own residence at Ulpur village in Gopalganj Sadar upazila on Thursday morning.

The deceased, Archana Mandal (35) was the wife of Subal Mandal of the village.

Officer-in-Charge of Gopalganj Sadar Police Station, Md Selim Reza said, Archana got electrocuted while switching on the light of the kitchen in the morning.

Family members took her to Gopalganj Sadar Hospital in a critically injured condition where the duty doctors declared her dead, according to a local media report.  

Share if you like