Curtin University is one of the Top 1% universities worldwide. In Australia, it’s in the Top 15.
Host Country: Australia
Host University: Curtin University
Name of the scholarship: 2022 HDR PhD Scholarship – Understanding and preventing the spread of misinformation
Number of Awards: 1
Degree Level: PhD
- This scholarship provides a living stipend of $29,000 per annum, for a maximum of 3 years (with a 6 month extension possible after assessment)
- For international students, the scholarship will also cover the tuition fees for the duration of the award.
- Candidates should have: Master or Bachelor (with First Class Honours) degree in i) mechanical, electrical or computer engineering, ii) data science or computer science, iii) applied mathematics, or an equivalent degree.
- Candidates must be enrolled full-time, and genuinely interested and willing to learn/engage with the sociological and psychological aspects of misinformation.
- The successful candidate must meet the minimum academic entry requirement for admission into the Doctor of Philosophy program (https://cutt.ly/tGu5wDb) including the English proficiency levels set by Curtin University.
Interested applicants can check this link for details - https://cutt.ly/1Gu5dXd