The Financial Express

Two friends electrocuted in Magura

| Updated: October 24, 2017 07:42:06

Google map showing Magura district Google map showing Magura district

Two friends died from electrocution at a poultry farm in Alamkhali village under Sadar upazila of Magura on Tuesday night. 


Police said Titul Hossain, 28, and Hasan Ali, 26, residents of the village, went to their own poultry farm, in the night. 


They identified short-circuit problem in the electricity line after getting into the farm, reports UNB.


While trying to resolve the problem around 11:30 pm, the duo got electrocuted, said sub-inspector Ashraf Hossain of Magura Sadar Police Station. 


Tipped off, police recovered the bodies from the spot and sent those to hospital morgue for autopsy, the SI added. 

Share if you like